Ducted split Wine Guardian systems provide cooling for any size residential or commercial wine cellar. Supply and return air for the wine cellar are ducted from the evaporator installed near, but outside the wine cellar. The condenser is installed outdoors and connected to the evaporator using a standard line set. These systems are compatible with integrated or stand-alone humidifiers.
• Fan coil unit and condensing system
• Condensing unit includes high and low refrigerant pressure switches, low ambient protection, refrigerant sight glass, and filter drier
• Remote user interface controller
• Multiple capacities for cellars of any size and configuration
• Commercial-grade, corrosion-resistant components and all–aluminum frame for long-term durability
• One supply and one return duct collars
• Multiple supply air openings for installation flexibility (for up to 5 outlets)
• High static pressure fans for extended lengths of ductwork
• Certified by ETL to UL, Canadian, CE and other international safety standards
• Warranted to two years (parts) and one year (labor)
• Factory service hotline support
• Made in the USA
Capacity Up to 3,400 BTUH
Evaporating unit length 17”
Evaporating unit width 14”
Evaporating unit height 14”
Evaporating unit weight 25 lbs.
Evaporating unit electrical 115v/1ph/60Hz
Condensing unit length 34“
Condensing unit width 9“
Condensing unit height 25.12“
Condensing unit weight 57 lbs.
Condensing unit electrical 208-230v/1ph/60Hz