Self-contained, ducted Wine Guardian systems provide cooling for any size residential or commercial wine cellar. The entire unit is located outside of the wine cellar – we often install these in attics, crawl spaces and indoor mechanical rooms. Supply and return air for the wine cellar are ducted from the evaporator side of the unit. The condenser side of the unit is also fully ductable – fresh air can be brought in from ambient space and warm air exhausted away from the unit when necessary. These systems are compatible with integrated or stand-alone humidifiers.
• Multiple supply air openings for installation flexibility
• Removable control panel for easy access
• Remote user interface control system
• One supply and one return duct collars
• Lightweight, corrosion-resistant, all aluminum outer body
• High static pressure fans for extended lengths of ductwork
• All aluminum evaporator and condenser coils for superior corrosion resistance.
• Completely self-contained design
• Factory tested prior to shipment
• Certified by ETL to UL, Canadian, CE and other international safety standards
• Made in the USA
• Warranted to two years (parts) and one year (labor)
Capacity Up to 3,760 BTUH
Weight 80 lbs.