The Wine Guardian humidifiers can add humidity to any size wine cellar. The integrated model works with ducted and ducted split systems and the standalone model works with through-the-wall, ductless and non-Wine Guardian refrigeration systems.
• Digital controls that work off of Wine Guardian’s remote indicator. There’s no need for a separate controller.
• Evaporative drip pad system with removable, cleanable pad
• Built-in fans for optimal air circulation in wine storage
• Commercial grade and lightweight, corrosion-resistant components
• 25 feet (8 meters) of control cable pre-wired to the unit for easy plugin
• Drip pad access cover for easy maintenance
• Warranted to two years (parts) and one year (labor)
• Made in the USA
Integrated Model Features
• Installs on either side of the system for application flexibility
• 24-volt power directly from Wine Guardian unit; no separate power source required
• Uses same WG remote interface for control and readout
Freestanding Model Features
• Sleek, modern supply grille (removable)
• Can be mounted through the wall, through the racking or on the wall for installation flexibility
• Includes sealed, plug-in transformer and lead cord to allow the unit to operate independently of the cellar cooling system
• Can be used with non-Wine Guardian wine refrigeration systems
Supply water 60 degrees F – 110 degrees F
Capacity 0.42 lbs./hour – 1.0 lbs./hour
Electrical (standalone) 115v/1ph/60Hz
Electrical (integrated) Powered by Wine Guardian refrigeration system
Weight 10 lbs.