The 32-Bottle Parallel Wine Rack provides label forward storage, two bottles deep.
- Features include horizontal metal storage rods, two solid wood end panels and top plate with furniture grade finish
- Select from a range of finish options to suit any design style
A great option for wine lovers who also love to entertain with bottles displayed 2-deep with one nested behind the other.
- Inlaid vertical LED lighting runs from top to bottom to create the perfect ambiance for entertaining
- No assembly required – simply attach the wall bracket and stock with your favorite vintages
- 100% manufactured in the US
- Typically ships in 2-3 weeks
Wine Rack Dimensions: 18”W x 7.75”D x 83”H
Bottle Opening Dimensions: fits all 750mL bottles
Solid Harwood. Solid hardwood options are Sapele Mahogany, Walnut and quarter sawn White Oak. Wine racks are constructed of solid stock hardwood and hardwood core ‘A’ grade plywood. No MDF or particle board. Superior quality acrylic lacquer finish with ‘no odor’ and a smooth feel with no raised grain. Wood darkens with age and has natural variations in color and grain.
Nature Plus by CLEAF Panels. Nature Plus options are Fresh Gray, Vineyard Oak, Light Carbon and Black. The panels are clad in a thermo-structured surface (TSS) that provides the increased texture and depth of a natural decorative finish without affecting structure and stability. Nature Plus panels have improved scratch and abrasion resistance.
Dimmable 12V LED lighting by Häfele is inlaid in the end panels and covered with a frosted lens
Color is warm white
Lighting is controlled via remote (included)
Solid hardwood. Solid wood requires regular dusting. For deeper cleaning over time, use a mild cleanser that will not compromise the finish.
Nature Plus by CLEAF Panels. Avoid using spray products directly on the surface. Do not use chemical cleaners or abrasive products as they can scratch the material surface.