Shipping & Returns
Due to COVID-19, freight and logistics have been greatly impacted nationwide and deliveries may be delayed. We will communicate shipping and delivery updates to our customers as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
We take great care in the proper packaging, shipping and delivery of our wine racks, wine cabinets and refrigeration systems to safeguard against damage. We use high quality packing materials to protect shipments from the inside out. We partner with leaders in nationwide logistics to ensure shipments arrive safely to your home or business.
Shipping is available throughout the US. Custom shipping methods are available for international shipments or shipments considered difficult due to delivery conditions such as challenging site access or small truck requirements.
Shipping methods will vary by product
- Elevation, Estate and Parallel series wine racks are shipped fully assembled and will arrive on a wood crate
- Liquid Systems wine racks are flat packed with some assembly required
- Wine cabinets are shipped fully assembled and will arrive packed in a wood crate secured to a pallet.
Our shipping services include freight delivery of all fully assembled items. Here’s what you can expect:
- Detailed specifications of your shipment so you can coordinate local resources to move the items into your home or business
- A shipping notification to include the carrier and tracking number for your freight
- A call from the carrier to schedule a delivery window
All shipments include damage protection insurance. This protects your purchase against damage in transit, items lost in transit, theft, concealed damage reported within 30 days and acts of God. You are responsible for inspecting the shipment for damage upon arrival. In the event of damage to the packaging or items inside, you are responsible for noting the damage on the delivery receipt before signing for the delivery and contacting Vineyard Wine Cellars at 866-973-1100 before the delivery team leaves the site.
If you have questions about shipping methods or would like to request a custom quote, please call us at 866-973-1100.
If you have questions about planning for delivery, please call us at 866-973-1100.
We take great pride in our curated collection of wine storage solutions and your satisfaction is our highest priority. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact our support team at 866-973-1100. For standard items, we will accept returns within 30 days of receipt and when returned in the original packaging. Return freight including insurance and a 20% restocking fee are the responsibility of the customer.