The 36-bottle Elevation wine rack is for new collectors looking to store their first few cases in style.
- Features include acrylic wine bottle cradles, metal vertical posts to support the cradles and a solid wood header and base with furniture grade finish
- Bottles are positioned label forward for easy stocking and selection
- The Elevation wine rack series is the perfect fit for a modern to transitional design style
- Inlaid LED lighting reflects off the acrylic cradles to create the perfect ambiance for entertaining
- Assembly is fast and easy. Simply set the base in place, layer the metal posts and acrylic cradles, attach the header and wall support and stock with your favorite vintages
- 100% manufactured in the US
- Typically ships in 2-3 weeks
Wine Rack Dimensions: 32.75”W x 9.25”D x 88”H
Bottle Openings: fits all 750mL bottles
HEADER AND BASE MATERIALS
Solid Hardwood Options. Solid hardwood options are Sapele Mahogany, Walnut and quarter sawn White Oak. Wine racks are constructed of solid stock hardwood and hardwood core ‘A’ grade plywood. No MDF or particle board. Superior quality acrylic lacquer finish with ‘no odor’ and a smooth feel with no raised grain. Wood darkens with age and has natural variations in color and grain.
European Cabinet Panel Options. European cabinet panel options are Brillanté Blanco, Brillanté Antracita and Brillanté Black. Brillanté panels are perfectly smooth with a gloss level of over 90% for a sleek and modern finish. The finish is heat and scratch resistant. It also resists UV rays and discoloration.
Dimmable 12V LED lighting by Häfele is inlaid in the header and base and covered with a frosted lens
Color is warm white
Lighting is controlled via remote (included)
Use a new, soft cloth to clean the acrylic cradles. Do not use chemical cleaners or scouring compounds as they can scratch the acrylic surface. Instead, choose a clear cleaner designed to repel dust and dirt.