Options and sizing support available. Contact us at 866-973-1100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Capacity: 400 Cu Ft
- Size: 18w x 19 1/2d x 10 1/2h (in)
- Weight: 70 lb
- Power/Rating: 115V AC / 60 Hz
Decibels: 50 dBA
1886 SENSIBLE BTUH @ 55F. CellarPro's 1800XTSr-ECX cooling unit (1/4 Ton Nominal) draws inspiration from our 1800XTS cooling unit, then repositions the hot side airflows to the front of the unit, and the cold side airflows to the bottom of the unit, making it ideal for built-in and above-the-door installations that require venting at the front of the unit.
- Hot air exhaust and fresh air return are located at the front of the unit
- Ideal for above-the-door and built-in installations
- Cold air exhaust and cellar air return are located at the bottom of the unit
- Ideal for placement at the top or above the wine cellar
- Energy-efficient EC fans
- Oversized stainless-steel drain pan
- Optional 100W heating element to burn off excess condensate
- Choice of drain line configuration
- Grommet hole cap is recommended for properly constructed, airtight cellars
- Optional 1/2-inch fitting and 8' flexible drain line for installations in high-humidity locales
- Choice of power source
- Side or rear
- Fixed 8-ft cord
- Optional bottle probe
- Optional remote display
- Optional networkable thermostat upgrade
- This unit is not designed to handle static pressure and its airflows should never be ducted nor installed in an environment where the airflows will be restricted.
- This unit is designed for installation in temperature-controlled environments, with an 85F maximum intake temperature
Our CellarPro cooling units are designed to be used in properly-constructed wine cellars that are adequately insulated, airtight and sealed with a vapor barrier. In improperly-constructed cellars, the cooling unit will create excess condensation, leading to damage and premature failure of your cooling unit (not covered by warranty).
With the power of our 1800XTS cooling unit, the 1800XTSr has reversed the location of its airflows, making it perfectly designed for built-in or above-the door installations.
- Extra Cooling Power
- Electronic Thermostat
- Digital LED Display
- Adjustable Humidity Control
- Energy-Saver Mode
- Quick-Chill Mode
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- High-Output Compressor
- Epoxy Coated Coils
- Min/Max Temperature
- Maintenance-Needed Indicator
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Power On/Off
- Removable Steel Case
- Vibration-free Operation
Options & Upgrades:
Remote Control & Probe
- Remote Display #1603: lets you place the digital panel wherever you want, whether inside or outside the cellar. Includes 10 feet of wiring.
- Bottle Probe #1434: this remote thermostat with a 10-foot cord overrides the thermostat on the face of the cooling unit, and allows it to monitor air or liquid temperatures at various locations inside the cellar.
- Extension cords available in 25-foot (#1780) and 50-foot (#1781) lengths.
Other Options & Upgrades
- 100W Heating Element #27318: Add a 100W heating element to burn off excess moisture
- Mounting Clips #1095: attached to the front of CellarPro 1800 Series cooling units, these clips are designed to be bolted to the ceiling inside the wine cabinet / cellar.
Click the following links for more information: