CellarPro 1800XTSx-EC Cooling Unit Outdoor #1652
- Capacity: 1886 BTUH @ 55F
- Size: 18 1/4w x 22d x 10 3/4h (in)
- Weight: 67 lb
- Power/Rating: 115V AC / 60 Hz
- Compressor Amps:
- Running: 4.3 Amps
- Startup: 22.2 Amps
- Total Watts: 403
- Requires: Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
- Recommended: Surge Protector
- Decibels: 54 dBA (Rear)
- Running: 4.3 Amps
1886 SENSIBLE BTUH @ 55F. CellarPro's 1800XTSx-EC wine cooling units (1/5 Ton Nominal) were designed for outdoor installations and engineered to provide maximum cooling performance for small wine cellars up to 400 cubic feet.* Now with an energy-efficient EC fan on the cold side.
Starting with CellarPro's 1800XTS, we've added the following options and upgrades:
- Dual hot-side fans for maximum air output
- An outdoor hood to protect the rear of the cooling unit from rain.
- Rear condensate drain line to channel excess condensate away from the cooling unit.
- Compressor heater to protect internal components from damage in cold temperatures.
- Power cord modification to allow the unit to be powered from inside the wine cellar.
- Coated condenser coils to protect against outdoor pollutants and extend the unit's longevity.
- The exterior hood must have at least five (5) inches of clearance on the rear side, and 18 inches of clearance below the cooling unit outside the cellar. In addition, the cooling unit requires at least eight (8) inches of clearance inside the cellar in front of the cooling unit (same as other 1800 cooling units.)
- Our units were not designed for, and our warranty does not cover damage from, marine exposure (within 5 miles of the ocean). In these environments, you will need an applied coating, such as Insitu®, to protect against corrosion.
Our cooling units are designed to be used in properly-constructed wine cellars that are adequately insulated, airtight and sealed with a vapor barrier. In improperly-constructed cellars, the cooling unit will create excess condensation, leading to damage and premature failure of your cooling unit (not covered by warranty).
CellarPro 1800XTSx-EC Cooling Unit (P/N 1652). NOW WITH ENERGY-EFFICIENT EC FANS! CellarPro's 1800XTSx-EC cooling unit is the most powerful in its class, with maxium BTUH and cooling capacity for wine cellars up to 400 cubic feet*, and can be used in outdoor installations. 1800XTSx-EC units are 30% more powerful than CellarPro 1800XT units, and also louder.
All air-cooled refrigeration equipment requires fresh air intake to dissipate the heat generated by the cooling unit. The fresh air intake CANNOT come from the wine cellar space - it must come from space outside the cellar. Designed for outdoor installations, 1800XTSx-EC units can operate in environments ranging from 20F to 95F out of the box.
Assuming R19 insulation throughout the cellar, 55F inside the cellar and 85F outside the cellar.
- Now with energy-efficient EC Fans on the cold side, save $13.01 in annual energy costs vs AC fans (assumes 75% runtime and $0.15/kWh)
- This unit is designed for use in outdoor environments.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils inside the cellar, and the condenser coils outside the cellar, from leaks, corrosion and pollutants.
- Intuitive LED display panel mounted on the evaporator with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use. Remote thermostat is available as an upgrade.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Temperature set point range is 47F to 62F when the cooling unit is properly sized.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- 8-foot power cord exits from the front (left side) and plugs into standard 110V receptacles.
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- 3-amp electric receptacle is provided to run a small lamp.
- Removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro's 2-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
- On the hot side, this unit intakes from the rear, and offers a choice of top or rear hot exhaust.
- On the cold side, this unit intakes from the front and exhausts from the bottom (thus the front 8 inches of the cooling unit must be inside the cellar.)
- This unit is designed to vent hot exhaust to and pull fresh air intake from the rear of the cooling unit.
- This unit was not designed to be ducted.
- This unit includes a compressor heater for installation in environments down to 20F.
- Installation in environments below 20F requires the addition of our fan cycling switch.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
Detail Diagram of Rear Ducting
Please check this link - **Configuration Scenarios 1800 Series**
Options & Upgrades
- Fan Cycling Switch #6972: supports the unit in temperatures below 20F and as low as -20F.
- Duct Intake Hood (Cold Side) #1932: permits the cooling unit to be placed directly above the cellar.
Filters & Grills
- Use our filter & grill guide to find the cooling unit filter or duct filter and/or duct grill that is appropriate for your cooling unit.
Remote Control & Probe
- Remote Display #1603: lets you place the digital panel wherever you want, whether inside or outside the cellar. Includes 10 feet of wiring.
- Bottle Probe #1434: this remote thermostat with a 10-foot cord overrides the thermostat on the face of the cooling unit, and allows it to monitor air or liquid temperatures at various locations inside the cellar.
- Extension cords available in 25-foot (#1780) and 50-foot (#1781) lengths.
- Mounting Clips #1095: attached to the front of CellarPro 1800 Series cooling units, these clips are designed to be bolted to the ceiling inside the wine cabinet / cellar.
Click the following links for more information
- Spec Sheet
- Owner's Manual
- Product Brochure
- Configuration Options
- Installation Diagrams
- Cut Sheet
People are talking
Fit our space perfectly. Packed extremely well when shipped. The workmanship is excellent and solid construction.
Found the perfect small and elegant wine rack from Vineyard Wine Cellars. Smart design with an easy install and reasonably priced. Great service too.
I cannot say enough good things about this company. The quality of work and the professionalism of their team and the contractors they hire are incredible.
Thank you for making my dream wine cellar real!! I'm so happy with the final product. I appreciate your time & efforts.
Based on my interaction with Vineyard Wine Cellars, this is a very high-quality organization, and I am an extremely happy customer.
We searched high and low for the perfect, modern wine cellar look and we sure got it with Vineyard Wine Cellars
Transform a room into a destination
Make your home or business the place to be for a spectacular wine experience, beckoning people to linger and enjoy.
Professional & straightforward guidance
Get professional guidance from a responsive partner to ensure your space is done right. Our hands-on approach ensures your wine space is done right—with the highest levels of craftsmanship.