- The only through-the-wall system that displays both temperature and humidity and controls temperature
- Quiet and efficient operation
- EasyMount™ one-piece wall bracket and support frame included
- Commercial-grade, corrosion resistant components and an all-aluminum frame for long-term durability
- Now available with a heater option
- Integrated condensate evaporation system
- Drain overflow connection
- Aluminum, corrosion-resistant cooling coil
- Power cord connections on both sides of system to connect power from front or back of unit
- Engineered for ideal airflow, including adjustable louvers for optimal cellar air circulation
- Can be mounted flush with the wall or racking
- 2100 BTU/H
Exhaust Duct Collar
Through-the-Wall wine-cellar-cooling-unit exhaust duct collar specifically designed to mate directly to the Wine Guardian Through-the-Wall cover. Accepts 6" round flexible ductwork for directing warm condenser air away from the cooling unit.
Duct Collar Kit
TTW Exhaust Duct Collar Kit for directing warm condenser air away from wine cellar cooling unit. Kit contains an exhaust duct collar, a box of 6″ round flexible ductwork, tie wraps and fasteners.
Remote Interface Controller for Wine Guardian Units
Wine Guardian combination thermostat/humidistat and monitor controls the Wine Guardian system and can be placed inside or outside the wine room with the use of a remote sensor. In addition, two remote interface controllers can regulate one unit. Includes 50′ communication cable. Only available in black. Works with units manufactured on/after Jan. 2020
Wine Guardian remote sensor for all Wine Guardian units. The remote sensor detects temperature and humidity within the wine cellar. Remote sensors are ideal for large rooms, multiple rooms being controlled by one (1) Wine Guardian cooling unit, or when averaging across high, medium, and low cellar locations. Each sensor includes 50′ of cable.