Brentwood Wine Wall
The Brentwood Wine Wall by Kessick holds 30 bottles, label-forward along with 6 wine stems. Choose from 15 different panel materials and 3 metal post and peg finish options.
- Size: 42”W x 28”H x 1.5"D
- Storage type: wine posts – label forward
- Bottle capacity: 30
- Accessories: hanging stemware, 6 wine glass capacity
- Optional lighting: LED lighting wraps around the perimeter of the back panel to illuminate your display. Lighting Specifications
- Panel depth with wine posts and pegs: 8.5”
- Panel depth with wine: +/- 8.5”
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Ships flat packed with assembly and installation required. Assembly Instructions
- Typically ships in 1-2 weeks
Material and finish details
The wine wall panels are offered in solid hardwood, European high gloss or Nature Plus (N+) textured material.
The wood options are White Oak or Walnut with a choice of unfinished, clear or espresso finish.
European high gloss panel options are Brillanté White, Brillanté Antracita and Brillanté Black. These panels are perfectly smooth with a gloss level of over 90% for a sleek and modern finish.
N+ by CLEAF panels options are offered in Argento Metallic, Aspen Oak, Barn Oak, Engadina, Maya Leather or Night Plaster. The panels are clad in a thermo-structured surface (TSS) that provides the increased texture and depth of a natural decorative finish without affecting structure and stability. N+ panels have improved scratch and abrasion resistance.
Metal rods in your choice of Silver, Matte Black, or Gold.
Solid hardwood requires regular dusting. For deeper cleaning over time, use a mild cleanser that will not compromise the finish.
For Nature Plus use a soft cloth and avoid using spray products directly on the surface. Chemical cleaners or abrasive products may scratch the material surface.