CellarPro 1800XTS-ECX 220V 50 Hz Cooling Unit #27252
- Capacity: 1745 BTUH @ 50Hz / 12.8C
- Size: 46w x 42d x 27h (cm) (in)
- Weight: 60 lb
- Power/Rating: 220V AC / 1PH / 50Hz
- Compressor Amps:
- Running: 2.32 Amps
- Startup: 13.5 Amps
- Total Watts: 302
- Requires: Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
- Recommended: Surge Protector
- This wine cooling unit can be used in 187-254V environments at 50Hz. The power plug provided is Nema 6-15P 15A 250V Plug (Male). It has a screw cover plug housing with internal lug connections, and can be swapped easily to conform to local plug configurations.
- Running: 2.32 Amps
1745 SENSIBLE BTUH @ 50Hz/12.8C. CellarPro 1800XTS-ECX 220V cooling units (1/6 Ton Nominal) provide outstanding performance, adjustable humidity control and extra cooling power for use in 220V/1PH/50-Hz environments. Now with energy-efficient EC fans.
This cooling unit cannot be used in 60 Hz environments (eg North America).
Our cooling units are designed to be used in properly-constructed wine cellars that are adequately insulated, airtight and sealed with a vapor barrier. In improperly-constructed cellars, the cooling unit will create excess condensation, leading to damage and premature failure of your cooling unit (not covered by warranty).
CellarPro 1800XTS-ECX 220V Cooling Unit (P/N 27252). NOW WITH ENERGY-EFFICIENT EC FANS! CellarPro engineered the 1800XTS-ECX 220V cooling unit to maintain ideal temperature and humidity conditions in geographies that use 220V / 1 Phase power / 50 Hz.
All air-cooled refrigeration equipment requires fresh air intake to dissipate the heat generated by the cooling unit. The fresh air intake CANNOT come from the wine cellar space - it must come from space outside the cellar. Designed for indoor use, 1800XTS-ECX 220V units can operate in environments ranging from 35C to 4C out of the box.
- Now with energy-efficient EC Fans on both the cold and hot sides, save $39.02 in annual energy costs vs AC fans (assumes 75% runtime and $0.15/kWh)
- This unit offers a choice of top or rear hot exhaust.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel mounted on the evaporator with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use. Remote thermostat is available as an upgrade.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Temperature set point range is 8.3C to 16.7C when the cooling unit is properly sized.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise (53 dBA @ 50Hz).
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- 8-foot power cord exits from the rear .
- Removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro's 2-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- On the hot side, this unit intakes from the rear, and offers a choice of top or rear hot exhaust.
- On the cold side, this unit intakes from the front and exhausts from the bottom (thus the front 8 inches of the cooling unit must be inside the cellar.)
- The 1800XTS-ECX requires fresh air intake at the rear of the cooling unit. If sufficient space does not exist to provide sufficient airflow to the rear of the cooling unit, you may need a rear duct kit.
- 1800 Series cooling units can be installed completely inside the wine cellar when used with our rear duct kit, which allows you to duct the supply and return airflows from the rear of the cooling unit up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct).
- Please note: The cold side of the 1800 Series cooling units cannot be ducted, and the hot side can be ducted with 6-inch ducting (no reductions) plus auxiliary fan support, which is included with our our rear duct kit.
- You must located this unit within the cellar, with the following exception: these units can be installed directly above the wine cellar when used with our front intake hood.
- For installation in environments below 40F, our compressor heater modification is required.
- For installation in environments below 20F down to -20F, we recommend our Fan-Cycling Switch (P/N 6972) combined with our compressor heater.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
Detail Diagram of Rear Ducting
Please check this link - **Configuration Scenarios 1800 Series**
Options & Upgrades
- Fan Cycling Switch #6972: supports the unit in temperatures below 20F and as low as -20F.
- Duct Intake Hood (Cold Side) #1932: permits the cooling unit to be placed directly above the cellar.
- Duct Hood (Hot Side) #7409: allows you to install the unit completely inside your cellar or in a small space with limited airflow. Includes an auxiliary fan, but no ducting.
- Duct Kit (Hot Side) #1439: same as the Duct Hood, this kit also includes 2 x 25-feet of 6-inch insulated (R-6) flex ducting.
Filters & Grills
- Use our filter & grill guide to find the cooling unit filter or duct filter and/or duct grill that is appropriate for your cooling unit.
Remote Control & Probe
- Remote Display #1603: lets you place the digital panel wherever you want, whether inside or outside the cellar. Includes 10 feet of wiring.
- Bottle Probe #1434: this remote thermostat with a 10-foot cord overrides the thermostat on the face of the cooling unit, and allows it to monitor air or liquid temperatures at various locations inside the cellar.
- Extension cords available in 25-foot (#1780) and 50-foot (#1781) lengths.
- Mounting Clips #1095: attached to the front of CellarPro 1800 Series cooling units, these clips are designed to be bolted to the ceiling inside the wine cabinet / cellar.
Click the following links for more information
- Owner's Manual
- Product Brochure
- Wine Cellar Installation Diagrams
People are talking
Fit our space perfectly. Packed extremely well when shipped. The workmanship is excellent and solid construction.
Found the perfect small and elegant wine rack from Vineyard Wine Cellars. Smart design with an easy install and reasonably priced. Great service too.
I cannot say enough good things about this company. The quality of work and the professionalism of their team and the contractors they hire are incredible.
Thank you for making my dream wine cellar real!! I'm so happy with the final product. I appreciate your time & efforts.
Based on my interaction with Vineyard Wine Cellars, this is a very high-quality organization, and I am an extremely happy customer.
We searched high and low for the perfect, modern wine cellar look and we sure got it with Vineyard Wine Cellars
Transform a room into a destination
Make your home or business the place to be for a spectacular wine experience, beckoning people to linger and enjoy.
Professional & straightforward guidance
Get professional guidance from a responsive partner to ensure your space is done right. Our hands-on approach ensures your wine space is done right—with the highest levels of craftsmanship.