CellarPro 2000VSx-ECX Cooling Unit (Exterior) #27057
- Capacity: 1886 BTUH @ 55F
- Size: 14 3/4w x 27 7/8d x 13 3/8h (in)
- Weight: 115 lb
- Power/Rating: 115V AC / 60 Hz
- Compressor Amps:
- Startup (LRA): 22.2 Amps
- Unit Amp Rating: 4.52 Amps
- Total Watts with Fans on Low: 305
- Total Watts with Fans on Low: 340
- Compatible with Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
- BTUH @ 55F:
Low Fan Speed: 1713 BTUH
High Fan Speed: 1886 BTUH
1/4 Ton Nominal
- Low Fan Speed: 1713 BTUH
- PLACEMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- 110F Max Intake Temperature / 61.5 dBA (high fan speed
- 100F Max Intake Temperature / 55.5 dBA (low fan speed)
1886 SENSIBLE BTUH @ 55F. CellarPro 2000VSx-ECX cooling units (1/5 Ton Nominal) use energy-efficient EC fans and are suitable for external installations from 20F to 110F and are designed for low profile installations in commercial and residential wine cellars up to 400 cubic feet
- Cold intake and exhaust exit from the front
- Maximize racking below the cooling unit
- Better air circulation inside the cellar
- Low profile for maximum flexibility
- Shallow height fits above doors: 13 1/5" H
- Shallow width fits in between studs: 14 1/8" W
- Upgrades for exterior exposure
- Exterior weather hood to cover the rear of the cooling unit
- Coated condenser coils
- Cold-temperature compressor heater, allows exposure down to 20F
- Reusable aluminum filter
- Exterior-grade power cord
- Variable-speed fan inside the cellar
- 1886 SENSIBLE BTUH on high fan speed
- 1713 SENSIBLE BTUH on low fan speed
- Variable-speed fan outside the cellar
- 110F maximum intake temperature / 61.5 dBA on the high fan speed
- 100F maximum intake temperature / 55.5 dBA on the low fan speed
- Cooling unit can be ducted on the cold side
- To duct, our OEM duct hoods are required
- Cold side ducting should be insulated to R6 or better, and all corners must use rigid ducting
- Condensate management system
- Oversized stainless-steel drain pan
- 1/2" ID drain line for excess condensate
- 100W heating element
- Choice of power source
- Front or rear
- Removable 10-ft cord
- Optional remote display
- Optional bottle probe
- Optional fan-cycling switch allows exposure to temperatures down to -20F
400 cubic feet assumes:
- the cellar is constructed with insulation of R19 or better in all walls and ceiling (ie no glass or uninsulated concrete),
- the cooling unit is not ducted, a setpoint of 55F inside the cellar and
- ambient temperatures up to 85F outside the cellar
Please note: Our units were not designed for, and our warranty does not cover damage from, marine exposure (within 5 miles of the ocean). In these environments, you will need an applied coating, such as Insitu®, to protect against corrosion that is common in coastal regions.
Our cooling units are designed to be used in properly-constructed wine cellars that are adequately insulated, airtight and sealed with a vapor barrier. In improperly-constructed cellars, the cooling unit will create excess condensation, leading to damage and premature failure of your cooling unit (not covered by warranty).
CellarPro 2000VSx-ECX Cooling Unit (P/N 27057). NOW WITH ENERGY-EFFICIENT EC FANS! CellarPro engineered the low profile 2000VSi cooling unit specifically for installations in wine cellars with limited space and exterior exposure for the hot side.
Just 14 1/8-inches wide and 13 1/4-inches tall, the 2000VSi cooling unit will fit in between studs and/or above door frames. Dual independent variable-speed fans offer flexibility to trade-off between super-quiet operation vs maximum performance.
All air-cooled refrigeration equipment requires fresh air intake to dissipate the heat generated by the cooling unit. The fresh air intake CANNOT come from the wine cellar space - it must come from space outside the cellar.
- Features energy-efficient EC Fans on both the cold and hot sides
- Intuitive LED display panel mounted on the evaporator with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use. Remote thermostat is available as an upgrade
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator and condenser coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Low profile for maximum flexibility
- Shallow height fits above doors: 13 1/4" H
- Shallow width fits in between studs: 14 1/8" W
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Temperature set point range is 47F to 62F when the cooling unit is properly sized.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- With dual power sources and a 10-foot power cord, the unit can be plugged into a receptacle from either the front or the rear of the cooling unit, providing flexibility for most installations.
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- Our easy-access reusable aluminum air filter protects the condenser coils and increases the expected useful life of the cooling unit.
- Adjustable mounting brackets, included as standard equipment, ensure easy installation.
- Removable steel case and refrigerant access valve provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro's 5-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Extended Warranty (P/N 1836) is available for additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
- CellarPro 2000VSx-ECX units are self-enclosed, fully-charged units designed to be installed through an external wall and sized to fit in between standard wall studs.
- 2000VSx-ECX units also can be located remotely from the cellar with the addition of one of our cold-side duct packages. Offered with or without insulated flex ducting, in a choice of configurations for low or high humidity conditions, our cold-side duct packages allow these cooling units to be ducted up to 50 equivalent feet (25' per duct). Ducting must be 8-inch (or greater) from start to finish.
- When calculating equivalent feet, each 90-degree turn counts for 8 feet.
- For remote or inaccessible installations, we offer a remote control display kit which is wired to the cooling unit and allows the digital display to be mounted inside or outside the cellar.
- 2000VSx-ECX units require fresh air intake at the rear of the cooling unit, and are designed to handle environments ranging from 20F to 110F
- For installation in environments below 20F down to -20F, it will be necessary to add our Fan-Cycling Switch (P/N 6972).
- The front of the cooling unit should never be exposed to temperatures below 32F.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
Options & Upgrades
Compressor Heater #1727: protects the unit when installed in environments that drop below 40F down to 20F.
- Fan Cycling Switch #6972: supports the unit in temperatures below 20F and as low as -20F when combined with our compressor heater.
- 100W Heating Element #27318: Designed to burn off condensate to reduce or eliminate condensate flow exiting from the drain line. INCLUDED AS STANDARD EQUIPMENT.
- Cold Side Duct Hood #27107 and Kit #27104: Cold side ducting permits the cooling unit to be located remotely and duct the airflow up to 50 equivalent feet (25' per duct). Cold-side ducting must be 8" (or greater) from start to finish. Hot side ducting permits the unit to be installed in a small space and use ducting for airflow up to 50 equivalent feet (25' per duct). Hot-side ducting must be 8" (or greater) from start to finish.
- Duct Kits are the same as Duct Hoods, and also include 2 x 25-feet of insulated (R-6) flex ducting.
- The duct items above are designed for installation in climate-controlled environments. Choose our High RH duct hood #27108 or kit #27105 for installation in environments that are NOT climate controlled.
Filters & Grills
- Use our filter & grill guide to find the cooling unit filter or duct filter and/or duct grill that is appropriate for your cooling unit.
Remote Thermostats, Displays & Probes
- Networkable Thermostats #27346 and #27310: connect your cooling unit to a networkable, wi-fi enabled thermostat (sold separately). Must be ordered at the same time that the equipment is ordered. Other limitations apply - read the networkable thermostat description for more information. Includes 10 feet of wiring.
- Remote Display #1603: lets you place the digital panel wherever you want, whether inside or outside the cellar. Includes 10 feet of wiring.
- Bottle Probe #1434: this remote thermostat with a 10-foot cord overrides the thermostat on the face of the cooling unit, and allows it to monitor air or liquid temperatures at various locations inside the cellar.
- Extension cords available in 25-foot (#1780) and 50-foot (#1781) lengths.
Click the following links for more information
People are talking
Fit our space perfectly. Packed extremely well when shipped. The workmanship is excellent and solid construction.
Found the perfect small and elegant wine rack from Vineyard Wine Cellars. Smart design with an easy install and reasonably priced. Great service too.
I cannot say enough good things about this company. The quality of work and the professionalism of their team and the contractors they hire are incredible.
Thank you for making my dream wine cellar real!! I'm so happy with the final product. I appreciate your time & efforts.
Based on my interaction with Vineyard Wine Cellars, this is a very high-quality organization, and I am an extremely happy customer.
We searched high and low for the perfect, modern wine cellar look and we sure got it with Vineyard Wine Cellars
Transform a room into a destination
Make your home or business the place to be for a spectacular wine experience, beckoning people to linger and enjoy.
Professional & straightforward guidance
Get professional guidance from a responsive partner to ensure your space is done right. Our hands-on approach ensures your wine space is done right—with the highest levels of craftsmanship.