CellarPro Recessed Ceiling Mount 3000Scmr-EC #32032
- Capacity: 2720 BTUH @ 55F
- Size: 35 3/4w x 14 1/4d x 12 7/8h (in)
- Weight: 161 lb
- Power/Rating: 115V AC / 60 Hz
- Startup: 28.2 Amps
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- Unit Amp Rating: 5.7 Amps (high fan speed)
- Total Watts: 459 (med fan speed)
BTUH @ 55F / Evaporator Decibels
- Low Fan Speed: 2253 BTUH / 51 dbA
- Medium Fan Speed: 2605 BTUH / 55 dbA
- High Fan Speed: 2720 / 63 dbA
- 1/3 Ton Nominal
Condensing Unit Decibels
- Indoor: 64
- Outdoor: 62
2720 SENSIBLE BTUH @ 55F. CellarPro's 3000Scmr-EC Recessed Ceiling Mount split cooling system features an evaporator (1/3 Ton Nominal) that is designed to be recessed in the ceiling. This unit is suitable for wine cellars up to 600* cubic feet in both commercial and residential wine cellars.
Performance testing shows that this unit maintains optimal cellar temperature and humidity conditions in extreme conditions up to 110F more effectively than similar units from competing brands. 3000Scmr-EC units use energy-efficient EC fans in the evaporator and are significantly quieter than comparable units from other manufacturers.
All ceiling-mount units include our remote display with 20-feet of low-voltage wiring (additional wiring available upon request) and an integrated condensate pump as standard equipment. Visit our Learning Center for data tables, performance charts and product comparisons among different brands.
The cellar size assumes that the cellar is constructed with a proper vapor barrier, insulation of R19 or better in all walls and ceiling (ie no glass or uninsulated concrete), a setpoint of 55F inside the cellar and ambient temperatures up to 85F outside the cellar.
Our cooling units are designed to be used in properly-constructed wine cellars that are adequately insulated, airtight and sealed with a vapor barrier. In improperly-constructed cellars, the cooling unit will create excess condensation, leading to damage and premature failure of your cooling unit (not covered by warranty).
CellarPro Ceiling Mount Recessed 3000Scmr-EC (P/N 32032). NOW WITH ENERGY-EFFICIENT EC FANS! CellarPro engineered the Ceiling Mount Mini-Split 3000Scmr-EC cooling system to provide maximum cooling power and adjustable humidity control with a ceiling-mounted evaporator that can be recessed in the ceiling and therefore hidden from view. The condensing unit can be configured for indoor or exterior installations, and the evaporator includes a variable-speed fan with a low setting for quieter operation and a high setting for maximum power.
All air-cooled refrigeration equipment requires fresh air intake to dissipate the heat generated by the cooling unit. The condensing unit must be installed outside the cellar in a location that provides ample space and access to fresh air.
- Now with energy-efficient EC Fans on the cold side, save $72.04 in annual energy costs vs AC fans (assumes 75% runtime and $0.15/kWh)
- This unit is designed to separate the heat and noise from the condensing unit from interior living spaces, and can be configured to operate indoors or outdoors in extreme temperature conditions ranging from -20 to 110F.
- Our Evaporators are built with high-output centrifugal fans which include variable speed settings for your choice of maximum cooling power at the high fan speed, or quieter operation (54 decibels) at the low fan speed.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power inside the cellar.
- Excess condensate is managed through an internal integrated condensate pump and a 1/4" drain line that exits from a choice of knockouts in the evaporator. The pump has automatic overflow protection.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Remote LED display panel and digital programmable controls includes 20-feet of wiring and can be mounted inside or outside the cellar.
- Quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Temperature set point range is 47F to 62F when the cooling unit is properly sized.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- Multiple knockouts and access points ensure easy installation.
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- Factory-installed Expansion Valve and Liquid Line Solenoid Valve (optional) ensure maximum operating precision and range.
- Refrigerant access valve provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- Sight Glass and Liquid Line Filter/Drier are included for easy installation and maintenance.
- Oversized Receiver allows for long line sets up to 100 equivalent feet and up to 30 vertical feet.
- Auto-reset high-pressure switch protects the system by interrupting power to the compressor when system pressure is too high.
- Evaporator and Condensing Unit are factory-pressurized and shipped with dry nitrogen to ensure leak-free installation.
- CellarPro's 2-Year/5-Year Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Extended Warranty (P/N 31489) is available for additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
Split Recessed Ceiling Mount 3000Scmr/4000Scmr
- Quickconnect split units are designed to be installed with the evaporator inside the cellar, and the condensing unit in a remote location.
- The Condensing unit is controlled by a Solenoid valve (dual power source, one each to the Evaporator and Condensing units.) The Condensing unit comes with an Outdoor Hood and Compressor Heater, and can be used indoors or outdoors in temperatures down to 20F.
- Unlike 3000Sqc systems 3000Shqc-EC evaporators cannot be ducted from a remote location and must be located inside the cellar.
- This model includes 25-feet of hose to connect the Evaporator and Condensing Unit.
- The evaporator can be wired to a shared 15-amp circuit breaker.
- The condensing unit must be wired to a dedicated 15-amp circuit breaker.
- When the control panel is difficult to access, we offer a remote control display kit which is wired to the cooling unit and allows the digital display to be mounted inside or outside the cellar.
- The condensing unit requires 12 inches of unobstructed space in front of the coils, and requires approx. 600-700 CFM of ventilation when installed in a confined space.
- Our Quickconnect cooling units include an outdoor hood and compressor heater to protect the condensing unit from weather, so the condensing unit can be installed indoors or outdoors in temperatures down to 20F without our fan cycling switch, or 0F with the fan cycling switch (sold separately).
- The Quickconnect fittings and power cord can be configured to exit from the rear or left side of the evaporator. When exiting from the rear, the fittings will require an opening in the wall that measures 10-1/4" x 2-1/4".
- The drain line can be configured to exist from the rear of the left side of the evaporator.
- Unlike most split systems, which must be wired, installed and charged on site by qualified Electrican and HVAC professionals, our Quickconnect systems are pre-charged with refrigerant and use plug-in power cords, so that they can be installed quickly and easily by the end user.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
Split Recessed Ceiling Mount 6000Scmr/8000Scmr
Options & Upgrades
Compressor Heater #35605: protects the unit when installed in environments that drop below 40F down to 20F.
- Fan Cycling Switch #6972: supports the unit in temperatures below 20F and as low as -20F when combined with our compressor heater.
- Outdoor Hood #1766: allows you to install the condensing unit outdoors; all outdoor hoods include a Compressor Heater #1727.
Filters & Grills
- Use our filter & grill guide to find the cooling unit filter or duct filter and/or duct grill that is appropriate for your cooling unit.
Remote Thermostats, Displays & Probes
- Bottle Probe #1434: this remote thermostat with a 10-foot cord overrides the thermostat on the face of the evaporator, and allows it to monitor air or liquid temperatures at various locations inside the cellar.
- Extension cords available in 25-foot (#1780) and 50-foot (#1781) lengths.
Click the following links for more information
Wiring Diagram - Dual Power/ Valve Control
Wiring Diagram - Single Power / Electronic Control
Refrigerant Piping Diagram
Refrigerant Piping Handbook
People are talking
Fit our space perfectly. Packed extremely well when shipped. The workmanship is excellent and solid construction.
Found the perfect small and elegant wine rack from Vineyard Wine Cellars. Smart design with an easy install and reasonably priced. Great service too.
I cannot say enough good things about this company. The quality of work and the professionalism of their team and the contractors they hire are incredible.
Thank you for making my dream wine cellar real!! I'm so happy with the final product. I appreciate your time & efforts.
Based on my interaction with Vineyard Wine Cellars, this is a very high-quality organization, and I am an extremely happy customer.
We searched high and low for the perfect, modern wine cellar look and we sure got it with Vineyard Wine Cellars
Transform a room into a destination
Make your home or business the place to be for a spectacular wine experience, beckoning people to linger and enjoy.
Professional & straightforward guidance
Get professional guidance from a responsive partner to ensure your space is done right. Our hands-on approach ensures your wine space is done right—with the highest levels of craftsmanship.